Thursday, November 12, 2009

Visit to LA... Louisiana that is...

When I was growing up my Aunt Kari would come visit every Christmas and over the summer.  Kari and my mom are 18 years apart, and my Mom had me when Kari was 10... so we've always been super close.  Kari has been like the big sister I never had, and even though we're 850 miles apart we're on the phone constantly.

So now Kari is married to Vance and lives in Louisiana with her two kids... Lydia and Caedmon.  Lydia and I are just about as far apart as Kari and I are... so the cycle begins again... Earlier this year Ryan and I went down to visit while my grandparents were here from Australia.  I just now finished going through all the pictures... and decided to share :). 

One afternoon I took Lydia into downtown Lafayette, and had the best time.  We had wardrobe changes and everything!  Later that same day we took the whole family out for pics... here are my favorites from the week.





All pictures of me were taken by Ryan Fesko (the hubby)




Some of the pics with Lydia at the historic house next door and in downtown Lafayette...


The family pics that night and the next day...


And my favorite...



1 comment:

  1. DUDE I love the shot of Ryan and Vance with the Sig and Glock!

    ReplyDelete