Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ashley & Joe's E-Sesh!

HOT. HOT. HOT. OMG. OMG. OMG.

Thirsty for more yet? I was drooling all over these pictures while I was editing, luckily my keyboard survived. I am so thrilled with the fact that Ashley & Joe are my clients... and they almost weren't!

I met with Ashley a few months back, but her Mom wanted to meet me before signing any checks - which is fine, I've dealt with Mother's before (heck, I HAVE one right?). Meanwhile, I had another couple emailing me almost everyday asking if I could meet them - but they wanted me for Ashley & Joe's date! I just had this gut feeling (which again, is right 99.99% of the time) that Ashley & Joe were supposed to be MY couple! So, I met with Mom (hi, Mom!) and showed her my albums, portfolio and contract... and I was booked on the spot! *enter sigh of relief here*

Ashley & Joe were definitely a hot couple to photograph, as well as two people I want to get to know better and hang out with! They had this 50's theme rockin' out all night long, and the love that was in their eyes tells me only one thing... It's an old school kind of love.

Here are some of my fave's from our Southend/Uptown session... only the best folks, only the best...


LOVE THIS ONE!!!

So I meet up with Ashley & Joe at Byron's South End where she showed me a picture that was hanging on her wall... she wanted to replicate it using them! I was thrilled!!!! Finally, something to TEST my creativity! I think I nailed it... It was definitely my absolute favorite from our session!

No comments:

Post a Comment