Thursday, February 5, 2009

Start of a Journey

I was at a bridal expo over the weekend and walked away with the sense of, "Oh my god... I could actually do this." It was such a great feeling to have a sense of accomplishment and people genuinely interested in my work... I gave out at least 100 business cards and all my price lists, but then the phone never rang and my hope turned to "oh well." And then Tuesday came around, I walked in the door and my wonderful hubby surprised me with a brand new blackberry... or pinkberry as I would like to call it. He said that it was his "investment" into RF Enterprises and it would make it easier for this new venture I've set out on... Can we say "heart" lift?

And wouldn't you know... I got an email... and now I have a meeting... and that could turn into who knows what! But it's a start, and now that I'm actually serious about getting off my duff and doing what I've always dreamed of... I'm going to stop being afraid of what could be and start living the life that perhaps I was always meant to live... I took my hands off the pause button, and now it's time to start inhabiting this world I've called home.

No comments:

Post a Comment