Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Yay! Love is in the air! I love Valentine's Day... maybe it's because I'm married and have a valentine forever! But I do remember the days of pouting, curling up on the couch and watching an old Cary Grant film.

So to celebrate my new found joy I made cupcakes for my hubby's team at work! If you look closely you can even see the sprinkles in a heart shape... I know... I'm super creative.




Sorry the picture is fuzzy! My digital died and all I had was my pinkberry (yes, pinkberry - not black or crack).

Oh! Did I mention that I only have one weekend in September available now? Now all I have to do is get the other 11 months filled up! Yay adventure! Sorry if you were looking for something deep and philosophical today... not gonna happen! More to come from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment