Monday, February 23, 2009

And Miss Clavel turned on her light... Something is not right...

Okay... for all of you that have gotten my newsletter I completely and totally apologize!!


I received an email from a prospective client last night and she informed me that the link to my website was bad... So after investigating I realized that it wasn't the link that was bad, it was the site!

I just transferred website hosting services and the old server dropped my FTP files before they could be transferred to the new service... Basically, my website is gone... gone, gone, gone. I am in process of rebuilding it (from scratch!), but it will be up and running before the week is out.

For all of you that would like examples of my work please go check me out at: http://charlotte.perfectweddingguide.com/all/photography-video
and click on RF Photography. Unfortunately, the link I tried for my direct page doesn't work.


For all of you that would like pricing information - my all inclusive packages start at $700... yes, that's right... $700. That includes just about everything but travel expenses (not kidding, people... :) Please send me an email. if you want other packages that include bridal and engagement shots as well!!

Here's a quick preview of the new site:



I have to work out getting the logo redone for a black background, but it's coming along! I am so sorry for all the inconvenience! Please bare with me as I'm rebuilding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment