Sunday, February 8, 2009

Running to Catch Up

I feel like I'm running to catch a train... make that a bullet train! Ever since the expo things have been taking off exponentially, and all I can think is that there is definitely providence in everything going on around me.

I met the most wonderful couple on Friday - DJ & Andria - and lined up a whole mess of shoots from now until their wedding day in September. I am just amazed. And hopefully that will lead to more referrals and so on and so forth. Upcoming brides always know other upcoming brides for some reason!

This week is just all the more confirmation that I'm right where I should be, walking down the path I should be walking on... and the best part is that I'm living my dream!! More to come (much more, I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment