Friday, February 27, 2009

Don't Forget to LIVE!!!

So this is my life right now... I've gone from wanting to find things to do, to having to schedule time to sleep. If my body didn't require sleep I would stay up all night doing stuff that needs to be done.

But in the middle of going through the motions... I forgot to actually enjoy life. Isn't it amazing that in the middle of existing we forget to actually live our lives and enjoy the journey. I can't put "living" on my list of things to do... it has to be something that I do each and every day... Especially now since I'm actually living my dream and doing something I love...

I have to keep telling myself "Slow down Rach... enjoy the sunshine and breathe in the rain (or at least the smell of the rain)." So here's to slowing down, enjoying the rain and sipping a quiet cup of coffee... enter contented sigh here.

No comments:

Post a Comment