Sunday, February 28, 2010

Timm & Shannon's (impromptu) E-Sesh!

On this last day of February I thought I would leave you with something special...

Have you ever met those people that immediately put you at ease, and you realize almost seamlessly that you can be your absolute self around them?  Enter Timm & Shannon.


Timm and I met a few months back while shooting a wedding last season.  While we were putting details together for a project we've combined forces on, he mentioned that he was proposing to Shannon at the Biltmore (see that story here).  Timm's opinion was that after he was done proposing I could take them anywhere, and shoot them on the grounds (yay!).  Timm and Shannon are definitely in love, and definitely know how to have fun (as you can see!).  They are genuine, caring, open and honest.  It was such a pleasure getting to be apart of this special moment... as well as the tears, laughter, snowball fight and snow angels that followed...  Congrats you two.


Oh riiiiiiight... I mentioned a snowball fight didn't I?

And you'll have to forgive me... I have 2 favorites this time... (in order)

No comments:

Post a Comment