Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kimberly & Zach Engaged!

I believe that there's been 1 day in the past 2 weeks where the sun has been shining on the weekend, and it was only out for a few hours!  Luckily, that was the weekend, and those were the hours that Kimberly & Zach had planned to be in town for their engagement session!

Kimberly has to be one of the sweetest people I've ever met.  She's so genuine in her words and so sweet towards everyone... I wish everyone could be like Kim.  Zach is just hilarious... he kept cracking jokes and every time I would pose them Zach would poke or tickle or do SOMETHING to make Kimberly laugh... The two of them together are such a great match, and I had so much fun getting to know them as a couple.


There was one time that I was trying to show them how to walk across the street, and because I'm a touchy feely person I acted out with Zach how I wanted them to hold hands and walk... Zach being a newbie (because most couples are!) actually held my hand... and tried to interlock fingers... lol.  I immediately started laughing, and told Kim what was going on.  It took us a good couple minutes to get things back together.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed taking them!

This one was just something I caught them doing... how fun are these guys?
 
And my favorite is last... as always... 
This one just took on a whole other personality once it was in black and white...

3 comments: