Monday, February 1, 2010

Meet the Intern!

Hey everyone!  I'd like you to meet my intern for this season!  After you finish reading her bio feel free to check out her work at: bethanyboone.com... she's amazing!  I feel so lucky to have met her and have her along for the ride!

(above photo taken by Critsey Rowe)
Bio:
Hi!  My name is Bethany and I'm from Charlotte, North Carolina. I graduated in '07 from Hickory Grove Baptist Christian School. I am still dating my high school sweetheart of 4.5 years, and I view love as our own fairy tale. I believe in better than the movies type of love because it's REAL and want to capture that through my lens. I laugh a lot & encourage goofiness & being yourself. Creativity is what I hope everyone finds in themselves & push to incorporate that in every aspect of life (as well as fashion!!).  I go to school at the Art Institute of Charlotte for Fashion Marketing & Management. I have one older sister named Brittany and the most amazing parents in the world. In my spare time you can find me singing, scrapbooking, planning events, hanging out with friends, playing tennis, and just being adventurous.  I am a naturally lit portrait photographer based in Charlotte. I eventually want to incorporate event planning into my career as well.

Childhood Hero:
My childhood hero was my dad. I'm such a daddy's girl.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In the next 5 years I hope to move to the West Coast, get married, and work for someone great then eventually open my own photography and event planning company.

Be sure to keep an eye open for Bethany and I shooting up Charlotte this season!  I can't wait to work with this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment