Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Brandon & Lee Get [Married]! (Part 1)

Lee and Brandon met at Western Carolina University.  She was an Alpha Gamma Delta he was a Phi Mu Alpha.  Through the language of the Greek's they began their love affair, and I'm guessing the day after Brandon proposed (possibly before) Lee was already planning her dream wedding.  I had never met Lee, but my friend Steph is an Alpha Gam... and through the bonds of sisterhood, Lee hired me sight unseen until their engagement session at The Biltmore (check it out here).  We all immediately hit it off, and from there it was just a long wait until the next Spring.

Dress: Maggie Sottero
Bridesmaid Dresses: After Six
Tux's: Joseph A Banks
Reception: The Rock Barn
DJ: Rick Reynolds
Cake: Sugar Plum Cakes

And my favorite...

1 comment: