Monday, April 13, 2009

Lee & Brandon E-Sesh

Hello and welcome back from a crazy Easter weekend! I think I needed last night just to breathe and remember where I live!

Saturday was a glorious day... not in weather, but definitely in spirit. It was the only cloudy and cold day of the weekend (Friday was amazing and yesterday was fab!), but alas - we had an engagement session at The Biltmore Estate that would just not wait!

Say hello to Lee & Brandon - two of the most adorable and fun loving people I have shot to date. They were both so natural and comfortable - couple that with The Biltmore and we have a day full of pictures, and not a bad one in the bunch!






At one point we drove up to the River Bend Farm, where Lee ceremoniosly donned her cowboy boots with her cute white sundress and mingled with the chickens and goats.




And my favorite...



After I get the front of the house pics approved by The Biltmore marketing department I will let you know! You might want to keep an eye out for those pics in my next advertising campaign!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for everything Rachel. We had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete