Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Very Pink Birthday

So some of my friends have a tradition... and you forget about this tradition until it happens to you...

I'm driving home from my day thinking, "This has been a really great day! I've heard from everyone I love, blah, blah, blah..." Reminiscing over the past 12 hours and everyone's Facebook messages (you all are so great!)... and I drive up to this...



That's correct... what you are seeing are flamingoes... all over my front yard... for the whole neighborhood to see... and the HOA to write me a letter about.
The amazing thing is that when you drive up on this yard of pink beautiful plastic creatures you can't help but laugh, and know that deep down inside you are loved by a great group of women.
Thanks for helping my birthday go out with a bang... I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment