Monday, April 6, 2009

Lost & Found

So my husband and I both have this bad habit of putting important things down and then not remembering where we put them... like phones, keys, credit cards and this past week's saga... my husband's jump drive.

Let me give you some back story... the hubby keeps our LIFE on that little white piece of plastic and hardware. We're talking our budget, miscellaneous work nuances, resumes and our billpay schedule - which means we got paid Friday (10 days ago) and couldn't pay our bills because we stopped our paper statments and didn't know what was due... talk about stressful!

So we know that it went missing sometime last Sunday night, and I thought I had heard the dog chewing on something plastic that same night... so we're talking a week of following the dog around everytime she went outside while Ryan was in Virginia, and I was secretly tearing the house apart looking for the darn thing... only to have him come home, slip into the shorts he was wearing that night and discover the drive... in his pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment