Monday, March 30, 2009

Mark & Uconda Engagement

Mark and Uconda have a love for all things UNC... and not just because it's March Madness... it's where they met. And after 14 years of mishaps, heartbreak and missed moments they are finally getting married in May. All three of us traveled up to UNC Chapel Hill yesterday for their engagement session... talk about fun! If their engagement session was this enjoyable I cannot wait until their wedding! Here are a few of my fave's from the campus...



2 comments:

  1. How Sweet!! I can't wait to see the others!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much to Rachel who is TOTALLY awesome!!! She was professional, personable, and fun. Uconda and I enjoyed EVERY minute of our engagement photo session. I believe we will have a relationship with Rachel that will last a lifetime!! Thanks so much for all you do Rachel!!!

    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete