Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time to Relax? Not yet.

Whew! I am so tired.

I don't think I've ever felt this tired in my entire life. There are so many things to do... renovating my studio (which has meant more location shots), preparing for the weekend in Greensboro, going up to Asheville tonight... I just need a night where I can sit in my tub for an hour, read my cosmo and relax... but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime before... Sunday.

Not that I'm complaining... I love my life right now... I just wish I had time to slow down and enjoy it! And over the next 3 months I have engagement shots at the Biltmore, a wedding in Blowing Rock and 2 bridal shows... *sigh again.* But hence is the business of starting to finally get into marketing... maybe I should hire someone to do that for me? Nah...

On a side note... I love my friends and family! Thank you guys so much for your support, love and ability to pick up the phone just to hear me vent for a half hour... I know you have caller ID... thanks for picking up anyway. I need you in my life, and I wish I could just give all of you a giant hug. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment