Friday, July 30, 2010

Jeff & Mandy Get [Engaged]!

I met Jeff and Mandy in the early part of this year... as their wedding day unfolded before my eyes I was secretly praying for they would sign on the spot... and my prayers were answered. 

Jeff and Mandy have a semi long distance relationship.  Jeff flies back and forth from Charlotte to Pittsburgh for his job, while Mandy stays in Pittsburgh planning and working... so you can only imagine the difficulty we had in finding a time that worked for their [Engaged] session! 

When I was going through picking out my favorites (and absolute favorites) from their session I just couldn't stop I was like... oh, I like this one, and this one, and this one.... and THIS ONE!  So... here we go... enjoy!
And just because I'm on this multiple favorites kick...

No comments:

Post a Comment