Thursday, July 22, 2010

Brandon & Lee Get [Married]! (Part 2)

So... this is going to be a long post.  If you thought Brandon & Lee's ceremony was amazing, check out their reception!  With a sorority/fraternity reception, this was just one big party.  Everything was eventful from the cake cutting to the bouquet toss to the serenades.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I did... this wedding was truly epic.  And I'm sad to the point where I'm sad it's over, and Lee and I have to find more excuses to get together.

So Lee and Brandon had a caricaturist... and the line was half a mile long the whole night.
One of the things I love most about Lee is her expressions... she just can't hide anything...
Notice the choice eye wear...
And there was a slight battle for the bouquet... and I wouldn't dare take on 30 sorority sisters, but Steph's sister just couldn't resist...
And my favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment