Wednesday, September 22, 2010

J Majors ... Before & After

I love meeting new people!  I love meet & greet's, shaking hands and getting to know people.  Well, you may have seen me tweet all about The Wow Factor Cake's opening night, and how fabulous Amy's work is.  What you didn't know, is that I met CJ from J Major's and she mentioned that she needed prints in her dressing rooms.  Well, wouldn't ya know... I just happened to have a J Majors bride, the ultra-fab Christine, and offered to adorn their dressing rooms with her gorgeousness... Enjoy the before & after's!

Before...
And... AFTER!
If you're in need of a wedding dress, make sure you check out J Majors!  CJ, Ashley and the girls will absolutely listen to what you want, pull dresses and give you their full attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment