Friday, August 13, 2010

Chris & Christine Get [Married]!

Ah the French... they know how to cook, they know how to live, and they know how to love.  Chris & Christine were such a rockstar couple to shoot, and I'm so sad that Chris has gotten his orders and taken the beautiful Christine before I could shoot her again.  But at least they gave me 2 hours between the ceremony and reception for just pictures with the two of them... oh the magic that ensued!

This wedding was unique.  There were only 17 people on the guest list, and I was one of them.  This was a small wedding done right, and the family members that were in attendance knew they were loved and cared about... they were the inner circle.  And forgive the long blog post (I need to catch up).  Oh!  And how much does Christine look like Lara Flynn Boyle?  Gorgeous!

Ceremony: St. Mary's Chapel
Reception: The Pewter Rose
Flowers: Emma's Royal Flowers
Dress: J Majors
Tux: Paul Simon Co.
Cake: Cake Expressions by Lisa

 
Oh how I LOVE a "First Look"...
    
The wedding guests...
And my favorites...
 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous work! You did a great job on the creative captures, I'm loving them!

    ReplyDelete