Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top 10 Reasons You Know You're in California...

So I've been in California for about a week now, and I honestly forgot how much I missed this place.  My hubby and I met in SoCal, and I guess I just fell in love with him right along with the 75 degree weather, destroyed jeans and flip flops.  I can't help it... I think I'm a California girl at heart.  The best part of SoCal is getting to see all of my amazing friends that are putting up with me... I mean putting me up... while I'm here :).  Note: If you find friends that you can meet up with after hardly being in contact for years, and you pick up right where you left off... these are friends for life - keep them.

So after being in CA, I realized that not everyone knows what this amazing experience is like... so I decided to take it upon my self to tell you... (and some of these were taken with my blackberry... so no judging!).  Here we go...

10.  You're surrounded by palm trees...

9.  TRAFFIC!!!

8.  Skateboarders... everywhere...

7.  You can only buy certain things in the OC... CA... (that pic is coming later!)

6.  The sunset happens over the water...

5.  In-and-Out Burger on every corner...

4.  The real Real Estate isn't in the convenient places...

3.  You can pick your own fruit to squeeze for your own juice... (photo taken in the backyard... seriously!)

2.  It's the place where the mountains and the ocean meet...

and lastly... 1.  Duh, you can see the Hollywood Sign! (uh, hello!)

More to come from the amazingness that is California late-ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment