Friday, March 26, 2010

Rants & Raves: WiFi & Kelly Moore

So, I have this pet peeve... and I'm seriously considering not meeting anymore clients at a Starbucks again... ever.  While I was traveling this week I was stuck in 2 airports, and an airline that all charged for WiFi!  So over the course of 10 hours I was going to have to pay $15 to use the internet.  Fail.  Epic fail.  Oh Internet, why do some people think they can make money off of you when Time Warner is already sucking my life away?  So here goes the 2nd edition of Rants & Raves...

Rants...
- Moving!!! (More on that later... and btw, where's that box of jackets?)
- Random Generators... I lose any contest left up to a random generator (sigh)
- Charging for WiFi that you're getting at a set price and making bajillions (why didn't I think of that?)

Raves...
- My new Kelly Moore bag.  Seriously... have you seen this thing?
 - In & Out (Dear In & Out, I know it's been less than a week since I tasted your yumminess, but please don't forget me... or at least set up shop in NC before you do :)
- MOVING!!! (I know... I know... I just said it was a rant... a sea of boxes, but all I can think of is my new studio space... and this sea of boxes...)

Off to Starbucks... for my latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment