Saturday, January 9, 2010

Susan & Richard Engaged!

Or as I like to call it... A bicycle built for 2!  So, since the business is my baby... I bought my business a bike for Christmas (and that rhymes!!).  Let me back up...

I met Susan and Richard over Starbucks one evening, and fell in love with their love for each other.  They're the kind of couple that have enough life experience to know what they want... and they chose each other... (so happy!).

Susan has to be one of the happiest and more creative bride's that I've met.  She seriously had the vision for her engagement session all laid out, and just needed to find someone to help her vision become reality... Enter Rachel!  As soon as I left our meeting I found a the props they needed to pull it off and prayed they would book me... 2 weeks later they did!!  Enjoy the pics from our mini e-sesh!


Did I mention that Susan is G O R G E O U S?


And here ladies and gentleman... the moment you've all been waiting for...


And my favorite... (btw, the bike is also available for future sessions if requested!)
I just LOVE Susan's expression...

No comments:

Post a Comment