Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Crystal & Ian's Wedding!


You may remember Crystal & Ian from their fabulous e-sesh!  They were such an amazing couple to get to know and have the opportunity to photograph.  Their ceremony & vows were so heartfelt and genuine, and seeing their expressions of love between each other absolutely melted me.

When I asked Crystal what the vision for her wedding was, the resounding theme was "pink."  Pink flowers, pink table cloths, pink candy table, pink ties... at one point Crystal sent one of her bridesmaids out to get "pinker" ties because the ones they rented weren't pink enough!  Love it!

I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites for this one... so an extra long post is just going to have to do!  Enjoy!







 And of course... my favorite...
This just seemed to capture the essence who Crystal & Ian are...

No comments:

Post a Comment