Monday, January 18, 2010

Stacy & Nathan's Wedding! Part 1

So, I thought I was done for the season... and while I wasn't necessarily looking forward to having a few months off, I did need some down time to send my equipment in for some routine maintenance.

Stacy's sister-in-law, Elizabeth, contact me about two weeks before Christmas and told me about Stacy and Nathan's hope to find a photographer for their wedding in January.  "In January!?" I said.  In January.

I was able to meet Stacy and Nathan before they headed back to Wilmington, and talk through their life as well as the details of their ultimately fabulous day.

Stacy has a deep appreciation of old world vintage, and Nathan is an internet strategist extraordinaire.  To hear how they met, how they've changed for the better since they met each other, the deep affirmation of love and heartfelt care that they have for each other, and the strength of relationship and reputation that they have among their family and friends was beyond words.  I teared up more than once during this wedding... and the creativity I was allowed to roam and use the space was so liberating!

Stacy & Nathan,
    You both have blessed my life beyond words.  The purity of your love and the strength of your resolve to do the things in your life with excellence and virtue is a high and worthy calling.  I know you two are fit for the course, and ready for the journey... and I'm so elated that you'll be traveling together.
    Love to you both,
               Rachel


 The adorable ring bearer...
 

Too many great images to post at one time... more to come!

1 comment: