Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Megan & Andrew Engaged!

I love my family... I really do.  So when I got a phone call from my little brother telling me that he'd just proposed, the first thing out of my mouth was "Congratulations!!!" the second thing was "I'm SO shooting your engagement pics!"

Megan is Andrew's adorable little firecracker of a finace, and believe it or not, had never owned a hair dryer up until this shoot.  Thanks to my sister Beth and my best friend Dani we dolled her up, and sent her on her way (you may remember Dani from my website... she's the gorgeous blonde by the big oak tree in the "true love" section).

I love these guys!  They were romantic, fun, and let me try out any ideas that popped into my head... even standing in traffic.  Welcome to the family Meg!  Hope the rest of you enjoy!





And of course... my favorite.  This just felt like an old school black and white movie...



No comments:

Post a Comment