Friday, December 4, 2009

Heather & Justin Married!

It was a cold, cold day in the middle of October and I was lost... very lost.  Lemme tell ya... GPS had it wrong folks... I could not find this location, and I was running out of gas... AND I had forgotten the bride's cell number at home!  Not good.  So I called my husband, panicked... and then saw the sign... Villa Franca Estate Wedding (followed by an arrow)... I hung my head.  If I had just kept driving instead of freaking out and wondering if I had gone too far everything would have been okay... sigh.  Luckily when I got there Heather hadn't even started getting ready, and I had 5 hours until the ceremony started for pictures (yay!).  ... Okay, enough about me...  Let's roll back a few months...

I had my website up for all of a week, and I got a call from Heather...
"Is this Rachel Fesko?"
"Yes, it is!"
"I'm getting married in October, and I saw that you still had my date available... can you send me a contract?"
"Uh... Sure!  Would you like to get together for coffee or dinner to get to know each other?"
"No, that's fine.  We can do that later."

So about 5 months later we met, and I finally was able to speak to Justin!  It was about a month later that I received another phone call from Heather...
"Hey Rachel... they double booked my date, and I have to move my wedding..."
... gasp...

Because I have the most amazing clients ever... the bride that had scheduled to have her bridals taken on the day of Heather's new date was able to move her appointments so that I could shoot Heather & Justin' wedding!

I absolutely loved being apart of this wedding day, and apart of the family.  This day was full of adventures, cold hands, and warm hearts... And the quickest outdoor ceremony that I've ever been apart of... Congrats you two... many happy memories to come.


This one was NOT my idea...


And my favorite...

2 comments: