Sunday, December 20, 2009

Joanna & Vernon's E-Sesh!

Joanna & Vernon were my J. Crew couple of the year (or Banana Republic as Joanna prefers).  I met Joanna and Vernon over dinner one night at Mac's, and we all totally clicked.  When we met they wanted to have a honeymoon in Greece, and get married in Charlotte... then they wanted to get married in Greece... and now they're getting married in Charlotte (and the honeymoon is still undetermined).  Joanna made the decision to sign a contract without having wedding date or location set yet!  I was so honored to have such a high priority on her list!

Joanna and Vernon had the first half of their engagement session captured at Vernon's grandparent's house, and the second half in Uptown.  These two were amazingly romantic and cute with each other!  They were adventurous, spunky, sexy and utterly amazing! ... Check out a sneak peak of their session... (oh, and that adorable dog?  That would be Gemma... she tackled me at least twice during our session!)




... and of course... my favorite... I know it's not of the two of them, but c'mon! 
This needs to be in J. Crew or Banana... Or like Vernon said,
"A 20x24 canvas on my wall" (Joanna disagreed).


No comments:

Post a Comment