Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sharon & Eric Married!!

So I've been to plenty of wedding where I didn't understand what people were saying... inside jokes, nicknames, memories and all that jazz. But in THIS wedding I literally did not understand half of what people were saying - Sharon's family is Filipino!

This wedding was an absolute blast! I met Sharon & Eric back in March, and they have been such a great couple to get to know. Their hearts are so warm, and their family and friends are just as friendly and open. They were so concerned in making sure that their family and friends were taken care of during the day, they even fed me and Timm (the videographer) breakfast! They were married at Saint Gabriel's Church in Cotswold, with the reception following at The Crowne Plaza. The end of the reception was bittersweet... I didn't want it to end, but my feet were killing me!


I love this one... it just provokes a sense of awe and wonder...

And you know I always save my favorite till last...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,

    These are great shots!!! We can't wait to see the rest--we just know they will be awesome!!! Thank you so much!!!

    Eric and Sharon Batchatis

    ReplyDelete