Monday, September 7, 2009

Baron & Elizabeth Married!

Baron and Elizabeth's wedding was definitely an experience to remember... When I first arrived at the Meadowbrook Inn I grabbed my shootsac and headed for the bridal suite; only to discover that I locked my keys in my car along with my equipment, extra memory cards, additional lenses and batteries!! Thank God for AAA. 5 minutes before the ceremony started AAA showed up and retrieved my keys from my backseat... Luckily, the rest of the day was a dream!

If this had happened with any other couple I would have been sunk... Baron & Elizabeth are two of the most laid back people I've ever met, and took everything in stride. The ceremony was held on the terrace with the gorgeous Blowing Rock mountain view in the background. Being in the mountains for a July wedding didn't hurt either! The reception was just as laid back as the couple themselves, and dancing lingered into the later part of the evening. I keep telling Liz that she needs to quit cutting hair and start modeling!

Which is your fave?

Found this koozie in the Bridal Suite...
The wedding hospitality bags...
This little guy was rockin' out to Bon Jovi... absolutely stole the show!My fave...

No comments:

Post a Comment