Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DJ & Andria Married!

This love is the kind that books are written about...

DJ & Andria are an amazing couple, with an amazing family... and a truly wonderful story. There are very few things that make me cry at weddings, but every once in a while something truly unique and beautiful strikes a chord in my heart.

While the girls were putting the final touches on their hair and makeup; DJ's daughter, Rachel was sitting off by herself and said, "Today is going to be the best day ever. Today is when my Daddy marries Andria, and I get to have the best Mom in the whole world." And that, my friends, encapsulated the entire day.

As the day rolled on, I began to see that the love that DJ & Andria share with each other is the kind of love you only wish you could have. They have a deep seated understanding of their admiration and adoration of each other, and that love filled every room they entered. The moments they shared with each other after the ceremony were sweet and romantic, and reminded me of the kisses and love my grandparents shared... A love that would go the distance.

Thank you both for allowing me to photograph your day, and be apart of your family for the past few months. It was truly an honor.


Many thanks to Dawn Roof, for second shooting, Heather Brady from The Look for makeup, and Bryan Borrelli for all the fabulous hair!


Beautiful flowers provided by Darlene from The Petal Shoppe...

And of course... My favorite is last...


1 comment: