Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Carrie + Greg E-Sesh!

I met Carrie a few months back during our consult at McAlisters in Costwold, and after I answered all her questions we seriously couldn't stop talking. During our second meeting at Chipotle we just started going off on tangents about our significant others, and left so sad that we weren't going to be seeing each other until her & Greg's e-sesh! I think one of the most satisfying rewards of this job is when a client becomes a friend, it lets me know that I'm doing what I love to do... getting to know people and catching them in action. I think I need to get together with Carrie again for coffee...

Here are some of my favorites from their session at The Green.


And here's my inspiration for their Save the Dates...

Aren't they so cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment