Monday, June 15, 2009

Congrats Mark & Uconda!

Okay... so I've been a bad little blogger... It's been almost a month to the day since I've blogged and kept all my loyal follwers up to date on the minute by minute happenings of this crazy photography world I'm in... I was shooting like crazy, and then went on vacation... and then by some random act of God my website ended up on the front page of Google and inquiries started pouring in like mad! So over the next few days get ready for some amazing posts people, because I've been wedding crazy and you deserve to see these pics!

Mark & Uconda (affectionately known from here on out as Marky-Mark & U) were definitely some of my favorite clients. They are fun, spontaneous... and had the most random reception I have ever attended! They were married at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Charlotte, NC and had their FIRST reception at the church... their second reception was held by Luxury Yacht Charters with the beautiful Lake Norman sunset as their backdrop... Did I mention the Blackjack and Texas Hold Em tables?? Here are some of my favorite photos from the day!
Love this shot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment